City & Market Resources
- Seattle PSST Policy, Procedures, and Notice of Rights
- Seattle Gig Worker Premium Pay Ordinance
- How will I know if my market is closed or changed because of a curfew?
- What should I do if I can’t get to the restaurant or diner due to road closures?
- What do I do if law enforcement attempts to stop me from performing delivery services?
- What do I do if I feel unsafe while delivering?
Health & Safety Tips
Completing a delivery while maintaining social distancing
What is Grubhub doing to help protect drivers, diners, and restaurants?
- What is UnderWing Health?
- Who is eligible to order personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- How do I order personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- How do I log in to place an order for personal protective equipment (PPE)?
- What is the Grubhub Community Relief Fund?
- Am I eligible for Driver Support Pay during the COVID-19 pandemic?