Before the food is picked up
- If an order is cancelled before you pick up the food, you may still earn a portion of the original offer.
What determines eligibility for this payment?
- Your progress toward the restaurant at the time of the cancellation
- Your estimated arrival to pick-up the food at the time of the cancellation
- How is that earning calculated?
- The portion of the original offer is based on the estimated time and distance you’ve already committed to the order.
After the food is picked up
- If the order is cancelled after you pick up the food, you will receive the full offer amount.
If I request that the order be reassigned do I still receive pay?
No. You are free to request reassignment but will not be paid for these orders.
Article is closed for comments.