As an Independent Contractor, you have the ability to work on multiple platforms at the same time. Here are some Tips and Tricks to avoid a bad Diner experience while working on multiple platforms.
- You should not accept orders if you are already assigned to orders on another platform that will negatively impact your ability to complete your orders in a timely manner.
- You should not attempt to hide or misrepresent your GPS location in an attempt to do orders on multiple delivery platforms
- You should not give incorrect information concerning arrival at a restaurant and order pick-ups and drop-offs
- Accepting multiple orders from multiple platforms at the same time can result in a poor diner experience, delayed delivery times, and customer complaints.
- To get to the right drop-off destination when completing orders, Grubhub recommends using Google or Apple maps app. Using other map providers will potentially provide vague instructions when directing drivers, which causes problems for drop-off without specific enough delivery directions.
- Remember, per the Delivery Partner Agreement, you should complete the orders you choose to accept in a timely and professional manner. Having a high percentage of orders delivered significantly late can lead to Driver Account Violations.