While restaurants may be closed for diners to dine-in, many remain open for pickup, drive-thru, and other special instruction delivery orders.
- Carefully read pickup instructions: After arriving at a restaurant, check the pickup instructions on the Grubhub for Drivers app. The restaurant may have added specific instructions to help protect you and the restaurant staff.
- Use the drive-thru when available: Many restaurants are moving to drive-thru only, so skip the front door and let them know you're picking up a delivery order.
- Check for signs at the restaurant: Some restaurants are posting signs near the front entrance with special pickup instructions that may ask you to knock, call, or use a different entrance.
- Call the restaurant: If you're not sure about the pickup instructions on the app, a quick call to the restaurant can help answer most of your questions.
If the restaurant is closed:
- Tap There’s a problem at the bottom of the screen
- You can do this from both the Arrived screen as well as the Got Order screen
- Select Restaurant is closed
- Follow the onscreen instructions, include a picture and notes about the closure.