Grubhub is working hard to ensure the safety and health of our drivers during this time. We are offering our drivers access to free protective gear, such as hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves. In addition, we’ve launched contact-free delivery which allows drivers to leave food in the diner’s lobby or on a doorstep to avoid a direct handoff.
Health & Safety Tips
What is Grubhub doing to help protect drivers, diners, and restaurants?
Driver Vaccinations (General FAQ)
- Who is eligible for the one time pay adjustment?
- What documentation do I need to submit as proof of vaccination to be considered for a vaccine subsidy?
- How long will the vaccine subsidy approval process take?
- Once approved, how long will it take for me to receive my vaccine subsidy?
- How will the vaccination subsidy pay be calculated?
Driver Vaccinations (State Resources)
- Alabama COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Alaska COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Arizona COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Arkansas COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- California COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Colorado COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccination Information
City & Market Resources
- San Francisco On-Demand Delivery Service Worker Protections Ordinance
- Seattle PSST Policy, Procedures, and Notice of Rights
- Notice to Seattle Gig Workers
- How will I know if my market is closed or changed because of a curfew?
- What should I do if I can’t get to the restaurant or diner due to road closures?
- What do I do if law enforcement attempts to stop me from performing delivery services?