Schedule Restriction happens when a driver behaves in a way to deliberately avoid delivery offers while on a block in an effort to earn the Hourly Guarantee without attempting to deliver orders.
Am I still allowed to work?
- Yes, drivers are free to drive for as long as they wish and whenever they wish without a block by simply toggling Available.
- Working without a block does not impact the pay rate of orders or tips.
What actions can lead to Schedule Restriction?
- Actions include but are not limited to:
- Not being in your delivery area or falsifying your location to avoid orders being offered.
- Continually making yourself unavailable during your block to avoid offers.
- Not properly updating the status of your orders to make it look like it is taking longer than it actually is in order to avoid offers.
How long am I on Schedule Restricted?
- Schedule Restriction is permanent.