The latest update in LA County:
Food delivery workers who live or work in LA County are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. The City of Los Angeles currently has availability at its Dodgers Stadium and Pierce College vaccination sites Friday, March 12 through Sunday, March 14.
Schedule your appointment:
- Visit this website
- Select “Food, ag & custodial workers” as the category
- Select your preferred location and appointment time
What to bring to your appointment:
- A photo ID
- Proof that you live or work in LA County
- Proof that you are a food delivery worker, like your weekly pay statement. See the full list of acceptable documents here.
For more information, please visit the City of Los Angeles' website.
The latest update for California (state):
Your local government has declared Phase 1B and delivery workers are now eligible to receive the vaccine. Vaccine eligibility may vary by county, so please check your state’s resources for more information.
Don’t forget the following information when registering for the vaccine:
- Reference the email we sent with the subject line “COVID-19 Vaccine Info” for your proof of active delivery partner status if needed
- Once you receive your final dose of the vaccine, you can request your vaccine subsidy
California Department of Health - COVID-19 Website
California COVID-19 Vaccine Information Website
Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), states will follow their own phased approach for vaccinations. We are focused on prioritizing the health and safety of our delivery partners, diners, and restaurant partners.
Please follow the links above to view information on the California COVID-19 website and California vaccination guidelines.
Article is closed for comments.