How does the healthcare subsidy work?
- To qualify for a healthcare subsidy, you must meet these requirements:
- 1. Active delivery time of at least 15 hours per week averaged over the quarter
- 2. Submit your proof of health insurance within 15 days of the end of the calendar quarter
- 3. Have a qualifying healthcare plan. A qualifying healthcare plan is an insurance plan for which you’re the subscriber, and is not Medicare, Medicaid, or an employer-sponsored plan
- Once you meet these requirements, you’ll receive one of two subsidies based on your average active delivery time over the quarter.
- Level 1 - Drivers with an active delivery time of at least 15 hours, but less than 25 hours per week on average over the entire quarter.
- Level 2 - Drivers with an active delivery time of 25 hours per week or more on average over the entire quarter.