If you have previously partnered with Grubhub but have not toggled available in more than 4 months, your account may need to be reactivated. In this instance you will not have access to log into your Grubhub Driver App and will receive an A-1003 error when trying to log in.
In order to reactivate your account and regain access to the Grubhub for Drivers app, you will need to fill out this form.
- Use the same email address you previously used to sign into your account
- Select a topic > I think my account has been paused or is inactive > I took a break from Grubhub and would like to start delivering again
To expedite the process you will need to attach a picture of your current driver’s license, car insurance, and Grubhub Driver Card, so please have them handy. If you do not have a Grubhub Driver Card you will be able to select lost or never received.
- Driver's License:
- Your full legal name and expiration date must be easy to ready
- All 4 corners need to be visible
- The picture should not be blurry
- Car Insurance - A copy of your ID cards or declarations page must include:
- Your full legal name
- Proof that your policy is current (expiration date)
- Proof that you are covered by the policy
- You do not need to be the primary policy holder but you do need to be listed as a covered driver on the policy
- The vehicle you will be using to make deliveries must be covered by the policy
- Your coverage limits, which should include bodily, injury, death and property damage limits