Keep in mind that an ID card or Driver's License must be downloaded using the Grubhub for Drivers app. To be able to take a photo of your Driver's License or ID, all 4 corners must be visible. Try focusing your camera to include all 4 corners and allow your phone to focus upon the information.
- If you do not have all 4 corners of your Driver's License visible, we will not be able to move forward with your application.
- If you are missing a corner, you may need to get a new license to continue.
Here are some additional troubleshooting tips:
- Please make sure that any images you are uploading are under 100MB. You can often adjust the file size when uploading the photo.
- Wipe your camera lens with a lens cleaner.
- Ensure your Driver's License is flat.
- If you have dents or cracks on your Driver's License, please smooth them out as much as possible.
- Place your license on a contrasting color background.
- Take the picture outside or in a well-lit area, and do not have a shadow over your Driver's License.
If you are unable to decrease the size of the file or are still having issues, you can submit the photos using this form.
- Use the same email address you used when you applied
- Select I’m an Applicant > I need to upload a document
- In the details section, make sure to let us know you were having trouble uploading your pictures
Article is closed for comments.