Recently, some cities have announced additional restrictions that require all essential workers, including Delivery Partners, to wear face coverings over noses and mouths while performing deliveries.
What do I need to know?
- All essential workers must wash any reusable face coverings frequently (at least once a day).
- Restaurants can refuse to let you enter the restaurant to pick up orders if you are not wearing a face covering.
What if I don't have a face covering?
- If you do not currently have a mask and choose to continue delivering, you can create a homemade cloth face covering following these CDC instructions.
- You can also order personal protective equipment through our new online shop. You may order one individual item or one kit.
- Personal protective equipment is in high-demand, so supplies may be limited. If you already have your own supplies, or know that you won’t be delivering in the near future, we ask that you allow other Delivery Partners who are in need of these supplies to order their free equipment first.
- After placing on order, you’ll receive a confirmation email and a shipping confirmation email with tracking information after your items have shipped. Shipping is free of charge.
- Check the shop regularly! We may add new items for you to use on your deliveries.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, but encourage you to stay informed on the latest updates from authorities such as the CDC and the World Health Organization by visiting their websites.