Grubhub is committed to helping you stay safe and healthy. We’re working as quickly as possible to provide you access to personal protective equipment for you to use on your deliveries.
Personal protective equipment is in high-demand, so if you already have your own supplies, or know that you won’t be delivering in the near future, we ask that you only order the supplies that you need to ensure you are making healthy and safe deliveries.
Check out our online shop to order your free equipment.
- You may order one individual item or one kit at a time.
- Once you place your order, you will be eligible to place an additional order 30 days later.
- Shipping is also free of charge
- Orders are expected to ship within 2 business days of being placed
- You will receive an order confirmation email after placing your order and then a shipping confirmation email when your kit has been shipped
- This shop was created specifically for PPE to help expedite the shipping process for these resources. This is different from our general driver gear store.
- Don't forget to check the shop regularly! We may add new items for you to use on your deliveries.
You may order one individual item or the kit.
You will be able to select from the following tools to promote healthy and safe deliveries and help prevent the spread of COVID-19, including:
Wash your hands often, for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol to help kill germs. Avoid touching your face.
Use gloves as an extra precaution in case you come in contact with anything that could be contaminated.
If worn properly, a face mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Masks should be loose-fitting and disposed of after use. To safely discard your mask, place it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash. Wash your hands after handling the used mask.
The personal protective equipment kit includes a liquid spray or gel hand sanitizer and disposable or reusable masks. While supplies last, the kit may include latex-free gloves.
The CDC has also created a tutorial on how to make a cloth face covering with at home materials. These tutorials (linked below) include both sew and no sew instructions.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely, but encourage you to stay informed on the latest updates from authorities such as the CDC and the World Health Organization by visiting their websites.