Experienced drivers have shared some of their best tips below:
- Place the order under the diner’s name
- When picking up food, look for a general pickup area, not a Grubhub pickup spot
- If there is no dedicated pickup area, walk up to the counter or hostess stand and ask where to pickup call ahead food
- Let the restaurant know that you’re picking up an order for [diner’s name]
- If ordering at the restaurant itself, still place the order under the diner's name
Please Note Place and Pay orders are only available in certain markets. If your market does not have place and pay orders, you do not need the Grubhub Driver Card. To find out if your market is actively supporting Place and Pay orders, please reach out directly to your Driver Specialist.