For your security, your encrypted banking information is verified with a national database. If you receive an error saying that your account is not recognized, it could be for one of a few reasons:
- The information was entered incorrectly
- You’re attempting to use a small bank or credit union whose information is not in the database
- You’re attempting to use a pre-paid card or other alternative banking method.
If you are unable to update your direct deposit information in the app, you can also do so by emailing your information to DriverPayment@grubhub.com
You will need to provide one of the following in your email:
- A voided check (must have your name pre-printed on the check).
- A typed direct deposit form from your bank (cannot be handwritten).
- A letter of account holding from your bank (cannot be handwritten). Must be on bank letterhead, and include the account holder's name, account number, and routing number, be stamped by the branch you visited, and include a contact name and number of the associate that assisted you.
- A screenshot of your online banking information including the routing, account number and account holder names. Transaction history can be blurred from this screenshot.
Note to Prepaid Card Users: We cannot accept Prepaid debit cards that are not ACH compatible. If you elect to use a prepaid debit card, you must provide a voided check or direct deposit form associated with your prepaid card. Please email this information to DriverPayment@grubhub.com.
If you were previously able to see the Instant Cash Out option but the button has since disappeared, the system may be experiencing technical difficulties.
During this time the cash out feature will temporarily disappear and will reappear once the feature is back up and running.
If your earnings are currently subject to garnishment, you will not be eligible for the Instant Cash Out feature until the garnishment is satisfied. In this instance, the feature will not appear as an option in your Grubhub for Drivers app.
Any funds not cashed out using the Instant Cash Out feature by 11:59pm (CST) on Mondays will be sent through the usual pay process.
For any additional questions please email your Driver Specialist or DriverPayments@Grubhub.com directly.