If you were previously able to see the Instant Cash Out option but the button has since disappeared:
Your bank account information was recently updated. For security purposes, Instant Cash Out will not be available for 72 hours after your bank account information has been updated.
- If this change was not made by you, or you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, immediately reset your password and update your banking information in the Grubhub for Drivers app.
- Remember: Grubhub will never call or text a driver and ask you for your password, provide you with a new password without your request, or ask you to reset your password.
The system may be experiencing technical difficulties. During this time the cash out feature may not be available or you may see an error message.
If you have never been able to access the Instant Cash Out feature:
For your security, your encrypted banking information is verified with a national database. If you receive an error saying that your account is not recognized, it could be for one of a few reasons:
- The information was entered incorrectly
- You’re attempting to use a small bank or credit union whose information is not in the database
- You’re attempting to use a pre-paid card or other alternative banking method.
If you are unable to update your direct deposit information in the app, you can also do so by emailing your information to DriverPayment@grubhub.com
You will need to provide one of the following in your email:
- A voided check (must have your name pre-printed on the check).
- A typed direct deposit form from your bank (cannot be handwritten).
- A letter of account holding from your bank (cannot be handwritten). Must be on bank letterhead, and include the account holder's name, account number, and routing number, be stamped by the branch you visited, and include a contact name and number of the associate that assisted you.
Note to Prepaid Card Users: We cannot accept Prepaid debit cards that are not ACH compatible. If you elect to use a prepaid debit card, you must provide a voided check or direct deposit form associated with your prepaid card. Please email this information to DriverPayment@grubhub.com.
If your earnings are currently subject to garnishment, you will not be eligible for the Instant Cash Out feature until the garnishment is satisfied. In this instance, the feature will not appear as an option in your Grubhub for Drivers app.
Any funds not cashed out using the Instant Cash Out feature by 11:59pm (CST) on Mondays will be sent through the usual pay process.