Experienced drivers have often expressed that they have the best results when placing the order under the Diner’s name.
Here are a few other tips from experienced drivers:
- Place the order under the diner’s name
- When picking up food, look for a general pickup area, not a Grubhub pickup spot
- If there is no dedicated pickup area, walk up to the counter or hostess stand and ask where to pickup call ahead food
- Let the restaurant know that you’re picking up an order for [diner’s name]
- If ordering at the restaurant itself, still place the order under the diner's name
Article is closed for comments.