If you were previously able to see the Instant Cash Out option but the button has since disappeared this may be due to one of 3 reasons:
1. Your bank account information was recently updated. For security purposes, Instant Cash Out will not be available for 72 hours after your bank account information has been verified or updated.
- If this change was not made you, or you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, immediately reset your password and update your banking information in the Grubhub for Drivers app.
- Remember: Grubhub will never call or text a driver and ask you for your password, provide you with a new password without your request, or ask you to reset your password.
2. The system may be experiencing technical difficulties. During this time the cash out feature may not be available or you may see an error message.
If the system experiences technical difficulties, the cash out feature will temporarily disappear and will reappear once the feature is back up and running.
3. If your earnings are currently subject to garnishment, you will not be eligible for the Instant Cash Out feature until the garnishment is satisfied. In this instance, the feature will not appear as an option in your Grubhub for Drivers app.
Any funds not cashed out using the Instant Cash Out feature by 11:59pm (CST) on Mondays will be sent through the usual pay process.
Article is closed for comments.