You can update your bank account information and direct deposit details in the Grubhub for Drivers app by tapping Account > Personal info > Payment information from the main menu.
A few things to note:
- In order to update your banking information you will be asked to re-enter your password.
- When you start typing over your old information, you’ll be given the option to save the changes
- You will need to click Confirm in order to save the changes. Use the arrow in the upper left hand corner to back out without saving the changes
- Changes will take effect immediately however any changes made after 10pm (local time) on Mondays will not affect direct deposits until the next pay week
- For security purposes, Instant Cash Out will not be available for 72 hours after your bank account information has been verified or updated
- If an update was not made by you, or you believe that an unauthorized person has accessed your account, immediately reset your password and update your banking information in the Grubhub for Drivers app.
- Remember: Grubhub will never call or text a driver and ask you for your password, provide you with a new password without your request, or ask you to reset your password.
- You should receive an in-app notification and an email when your bank account change is successful
- This feature only changes existing bank information - new drivers will sign up for direct deposit by inputting their information through the onboarding process
For your security, your encrypted banking information is verified with a national database. If you receive an error saying that your account is not recognized, it could be for one of a few reasons:
- The information was entered incorrectly
- You’re attempting to use a small bank or credit union whose information is not in the database
- You’re attempting to use a pre-paid card or other alternative banking method.
If you are unable to update your direct deposit information in the app, you can also do so by filling out this form.
Note to Prepaid Card Users: We cannot accept Prepaid debit cards that are not ACH compatible. If you elect to use a prepaid debit card, you must provide the voided check or direct deposit form associated with your prepaid card.
In the Grubhub for Drivers app: menu > Account > Personal info > Payment information