You can update your bank account information and direct deposit details in the Grubhub for Drivers app under Profile.
A few things to note:
- In order to update your banking information you will be asked to re-enter your password.
- When you start typing over your old information, you’ll be given the option to save the changes
- You will need to click Confirm in order to save the changes. Use the arrow in the upper left hand corner to back out without saving the changes
- Changes will take effect immediately however any changes made after 10pm (local time) on Mondays will not affect direct deposits until the next pay week
- You should receive an in-app notification and an email when your bank account change is successful
- This feature only changes existing bank information - new drivers will sign up for direct deposit by inputting their information through the onboarding process
Please Note: This feature may not be available in all markets. If you are unable to update in the app, you can also update your direct deposit information by emailing DriverPayment@grubhub.com
You will need to provide one of the following in your email:
- A voided check (Must have your name pre-printed on the check).
- A typed direct deposit form from your bank (cannot be handwritten).
- A letter of account holding from your bank. (cannot be handwritten). Must be on bank letterhead, and include the account holder's name, account number, and routing number. Be stamped by the branch you visited, and include the contact name and number of the associate that assisted you.
- A screenshot of your online banking information including the routing, account number and account holder names. Transaction history can be blurred from this screenshot.
Note to Prepaid Card Users: We cannot accept Prepaid debit cards that are not ACH compatible. If you elect to use a prepaid debit card, you must provide the voided check or direct deposit form associated with your prepaid card.