If you realize you’re unable to work a block that you’ve scheduled, drop it as soon as possible to allow other drivers in your market to pick it up. When you wait until the last minute to edit or drop your block, you take earning opportunities away from your fellow drivers.
A few things to remember about scheduling blocks:
- When you schedule a block, you’re claiming that block for yourself so be sure to only pick up blocks you know you can work.
- If you regularly drop blocks within 72 hours of your block start time, we may restrict your access to scheduling.
- Your block drop rate affects your Program Level
- Your access to blocks is determined by your Program Level
- Blocks provide the opportunity to potentially receive more offers, which correlates with higher earnings
- Click here to learn more about Program Levels
How to drop a block
Any blocks that have been dropped will still appear in your schedule with the drop dropped next to it.