If you realize you’re unable to work a block that you’ve scheduled, drop it as soon as possible to allow other drivers in your market to pick it up. When you wait until the last minute to edit or drop your block, you take earning opportunities away from your fellow drivers.
A few things to remember about scheduling blocks:
- When you schedule a block, you’re claiming that block for yourself so be sure to only pick up blocks you know you can work.
- If you regularly drop blocks within 72 hours of your block start time, we may restrict your access to scheduling.
- Your block drop rate affects your Program Level
- Your access to blocks is determined by your Program Level
- Blocks provide the opportunity to potentially receive more offers, which correlates with higher earnings
- Click here to learn more about Program Levels
How to drop a block:
- Tap on Scheduling in the Grubhub for Drivers app
- Tap on Update Schedule select the block you wish to drop by tapping the - next to it. This will release the block and will be confirmed in a banner at the top of the screen
- Tap Done updating and your schedule has been updated